Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta-Chart :)

Dear diary.. :p
belakangan aku udah kayak anak 10 tahun yang lagi gilak-gilaknya sama PSP-nya..
Bedanya..aku gilak akan Miss Winnie ku.. ;) 

  • Wake up in the morning..check my social network accounts.
  • Then plug in the speaker to Winnie.
  • Then search for new apps or games from Market.
  • Then wait...while playing games ;) 
  • Then listen to the music again.
    #Repeat from the first again until I fall asleep ;) 



Ouh yeah...I have Instagram now.
Pretty much like it,the editing effects :) 
Here are photos from my Instagram account #gladysglados

Went to see Snow white and the Huntsman :p

The movie was like "WHAT THE FUN WAS THAT?!" :P

going to get infos about my next-year-intensive-course :)

View from the ANGKOTZ :)

21 THEATER

Beli buku cetak bareng these ladies :)

#untung Miss Winnie gak jatuh waktu self-timernya jalan ;p

Kelaparan..makan di Titi Gantng :)

Kehujanan..neduh di Mc Donald ;) #my acnes are popping out!! :0 #ohMAN!!

FIGHT for THESE dys!! :)


I'd like to give review about music.
Keknya otakku sedikit terganggu sejak Vampire Diaries, laguku yang biasanya up-beat,loud,cheerful..tiba-tiba jadi mellow,meaningful,touching -__-" 

Ehmm..here are the songs I've been listening to this lately :
- Katy Perry-Thinking of you  (mellow)
- The Fray - Never say Never (agak galau)
- Jason Walker - Down (sangat galau)
- Kris Allen - I need to know (aku suka banget!!)
- One Republic - Say all I need (I like the beat)
- Maroon 5 - One more night (yang ini yang paling beda..and yang satu-satunya bukan dari Vampire Diaries ;) )






No comments:

Post a Comment