Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hanging Around :)


aku : "nih lause..never close our eyes.."
ming han : "wah!never close our eyes...buta lah brarti! hahahha"
aku : "hahahahhaha...stupid kan..-_-" 

I really love hanging aroung Ming Han.
he's one of the funniest people I've known :)
can't wait to see how many Adam Lambert's videos he's downloaded :)

so,some of the things I'm gonna do on this holiday :)
-buy a new cell phone (Mom-pendana utama- udah setuju)
-hang out with K'Abeth, may do a little bit of shopping ;)
-nempah dress malua ku :p
-watch all the DVDs I borrow from Yenny,Hanna,and Aniek ;) 
-ngambil rapot (semua anak M2 juga ngelakuin ini -_-)
-makan burger sama Dea (karna aku lagi ngidam burger semenjak nonton episode terakhir How I Met Your Mother :p )
-ketemuan sama Prisman -my old friend from Elementary School :)

I like this site :)


No comments:

Post a Comment