Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I need some aspirin

Yeaph..
My head's spinning after hours of reading Vampire Diaries season 2 and 3 plots from Wikipedis :p
Yeahh.. aku tau itu S-T-H-U-P-H-I-D but what to do, I'm obssesed about Stefan and I 100% dont like the idea of Elena's with Damon :p

Ouh yahh..this is what happen when Glados is on a photo shot :)
#di gereja, ngambil foto buat 'Kartu Tanda Malua' -aku ga tau namanya -__- 

aku : "duhh...masak fotonya ga boleh nampak gigi sih..." 
tri : #nunjukkin  muka setengah terkejut,setengah menghina ke aku "ya udalah..bagus nya itu nanti.."
aku : "adeehhh..tapi aku lebih cantik kalok senyumnya nampak gigi.." :p 

#pas ngambil foto 

abang foto (aku lupa namanya :p ) : "rambutnya gak mau disampingin aja dek.."
aku : #histeris "ga..ga...gini aja..." 
abang foto : #ngalah "ya udalah.." 
aku : #berusaha ngeluaring aura Glados-ku dengan senyum tipis nan menawan
kawan-kawan cowok Malua : "cieeehh...gaya Cherry Belle.." 
aku : #heck mana ada Cherry Belle semontok aku -_-

eniwei, guys blakangan aku susah banget nemuin lagu yang "got into me" until I watched Vampire Diaries and googled its first episode of season one songs.
And this one is my fav.. Katy Perry - Thinking of You 
The video is also nice ;)  [watch without parents around :p]

But it's not the point of the song.
Aku juga ga lagi kangen sama siapapun yang pernah kutaksir..
It's just..this song has a strong meaning for me :) 

P.S : the old boyfriend (the army guy) has beautiful eyes , and beautiful face and body :p 


No comments:

Post a Comment