Friday, June 8, 2012

Checked Points

Dear my forever-loved blog :)
I'm sorry I haven't been writing any thing this week, although I'm on holyday.. :0
Masalahnya, I feellllllll wayyy to lazyyyy buat nunggu koneksi internet telkom FLASH tercinta yang sanggaattt supeerrrr benar-benar LAMBARTS!! :p

eniwei, I had great times this week.

first, B5 ngumpul at my place for movies and food..
walau akhirnya kami ga nonton film "DEVIL DOLLS"-nya karna tu film 100% GA JELAS :0 

but, we still had great time..
we had 2 dozens of j.co, LAYS, chitato, fizzy drink and GOSSIP :)

#milih baju buat "acara makan bersama (a.k.a pesta ultah) Helen
aku : "doh...aku malu lah..ga klen liad gede kali tanganku.."
boksu : "cantik lho dys.."
nova : "iyah...cantik kok..ni aja pakek.."
olga : "bagus kok..."
amoy : "udah..nih aja lah pakek.."




second, my fav sister in da world picked me up for a wee bit of shopping which was ONE of the best BUYS I've ever made ;)

Kita pergi ke rumah Kak Ina (temen SMP K'Abeth).
kak Ina is like the best seller I've ever met..She's HILARIOUS- dengan gaya bicaranya and jokes"nya, FRIENDLY , and easy going :D
#really looking forward meeting her again and shop from her :) 

kak abeth : "jadi mau yang mana dys?"
aku : "ehmmm....sukak dua" nya sih..tapi, masalahnya...."
kak abeth : "kenapa....?"
aku : "ehmm...duit yang kubawa cuman cukup buat 2 tas. Ntar kan kita mau makan.." 
kak abeth : "udah tenang aja.ntar makannya kakak bayarin"
aku : #problem solved " :) "

Then, I ate HUMBERGER!!! (yayayayayayayayayayayay :D )
Yeah, we went to BURGER GABOH and pada dasarnya aku emang lebih suka burgernya gaboh yang super gede plus daging yang montok and empuk pada saat bersamaan, mayoneisse-nya, and extra egg and cheese #my forever order at GABOH :)

OH MAN!!
I really enjoyed eating, HOW in the world I will lose weight?! :p

P.S : Sorry, I cant post many pics, I did't bring my cam along ;)



new hand bags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment