Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweet-Sweet Monkeys :)

eniwei, apart from sad" stories aku..
joshua-my cousin- dateng dari jakarta and planned to spend some weeks here..
good idea :))

so..hari kemarin kita main ke TP (Thamrin Plaza)
ada aku,peliharaan kesayangan aku- cia, adi- my cousin, tante adi,
my sweetie- kak abeth and bang grace :)

tante ma kak abeth went shop-hopping..
we were let to spend some money at the amusement park..
yay!!

i played some racing-car, shotting-game, and percussion game- which took a lot of my energy for I jumped and screamed everytime I got high points :))

joshua-my "cool" cousin- played more gentle game..
and he raised a lot of tickets for us!!!
yay!!
laf yu co'cuah!!! :*

and kak abeth and I bought the same T-shirts..
they have sweet monkeys on them :))

I LOVE MONKEYS :))

here are some pics of the day..


heading to TP

Cia is our new driver ;)

see? real racer :p

our lucky charm- Co'Cuah :)

please tell me how am I not in love with this little cutie?? :)

MONKEYS!!!

kak abeth and I :)

how you call us?? REBELS!!! :))

:*

being cool :))

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment