Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mercis :)

AUUUHHHH!!
I finally got the permission from mother to attend Ervina's 17th birhtday party!!! :)

Sebenernya
, undangannya dikasih semalam.
but, I told mom about it yesterday, and dia ga bolehin karna acaranya mulai at 7 p.m.
Yah.. cemanalah mau dibilang,
secara awak anak rumahan plus cewek paling unyu pulak (narcissism allert!),
keluar rumah juga paling banter sama K'Abeth.

So, aku diizinin pergi, and the party is on 25th march.
It'll be Saturday.
and itu juga berarti aku ga bakal ikut PA Gereja, and that also means "no seeing him"
Jadi, keknya bakal dipuas-puasin deh curi" pandangnya di hari Minggu ;)

Mom will be the one who drives me to the venue and picks me at 9 p.m. :)
soooo exited ;)

My Mosstress :)

mom bought me this new issue of Cosmo Girl! :)

Ervina's birthday invitation


Thank you Lord.
For every thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment