Saturday, March 31, 2012

Good talking

It's Saturday!!!
nothing beats the feeling of freedom!!! :D

I loveeee chatting..
about fashion, about my stars, about music, aboouuuuut anything...
that's probably the reason why I don't mind dirty jokes... ;)

and today, I wasssss "forced" to go to Ming Han right after the bell, jadinya ga sempat buat cerita" bareng dea..
mungkin ini alasan aku n Dea bisa tetap stay togther walau kita ga sekelas and kenyataannya semua kegiatan kita padat..
cus, WE always TRY to have A GOOD TALKING TIME :)

but, I had a greeeeattttt chatting with TRI..
Tri is 180 degrees different from me..
Aku belajar buat ga peduliin apa kata orang dari Tri..
and somehow, we're connected :)

eniwei, anik telss me that she misses the time I post loootttsss pics..
so these are definately for you, nik :p

the art of being ALAY :)

far away...

hair or nails :)

galau.... -__-

somehow, I like this one although my face's not in the pic

I likkkeee long stockings (tights)

Definately, I'm JAMAIKAN

trima ga ya??trima aja deh, kasihan Putri :p

love from Putri ;)

ga tahan buat ga makan coklatnya :p

100 and 95 for HISTORY :)

my 2 favourite boy friends in class ;)

My "mas ahab" , Sek Ceu and the one and only Jabot :p


Vincent's birthday :)



Hip and Hop

muka CACAD-ku

Cipaaaannn!!! AUWWWWWW!!! :0

keknya bibirku emang udah maju beberapa centi ;p


akhirnya, bisa foto bareng Sek Ceu ;)



The FAMOUS ACEK :)

my pet :p

can you tell that were SISTERS??

F-I-G-H-T


her chubby chick ;)


Putri's envy me for THIS :)

Proper nailing :)  














RANDOM :
I'm losing it... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment