Monday, March 26, 2012

For the Better

I'm not sure if I suffer from insomnia, cause I'm such a "sleep-anywhere" person..
ga di kelas, ga di aula, apalagi angkot..udah jadi panggilan jiwa ... -__-

eniwei, malam ini si mamak "bilangin" ke aku that I've been wearing too short dresses/skirts this lately..
And that I should change it with pretty long ones..

It's ok..
For I take this as a challenge for myself to prove that looking beautiful isn't always about being sexy (sebenernya aku ga terlalu suka dgn kata "sexy"..I dont know why -__-)
And I dont want "some people" to make my family as a gossip topic because of my "wearings"..

Talking about my "wearings", last Monday I hang out with Tika and I found out that some people from church talk(ed) about my wearing socks..
I just wanna say that
 "I wear socks not to attrack people's attention, but purely because I love colored socks and it feels comfortable in them :) "

new shoes from TEN TOES :)

have I told ya I love Purply Pink??

Flowers :p

my new shoes are SOOO BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment