Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Set Focus

Hi y'all!!
How's your self-quarantine doing?
Or how's your physical-distancing going?
I do hope you're doing well, both physically and mentally.

Cuz' I know how everyday seems like another day filled with uncertainty and worry and anxiety.
And it's very normal to feel like that in this kind of situation, a pandemic, a social-political-financial disruption.

Not to belittle the situation, but in the midst of all of these, it's best to have set focus.
Set focus on things that we can hold on and things we can control.

So, even though the world is spinning around so many aspects, but setting our focus on one thing will help us to not get overwhelmed by the surroundings.

In my personal preference, I choose to set my focus on The Word, spending more time with Him.

That is why I don't share a lot of COVID-19 news or information.
Because I believe the news and televisions, and Whatsapp chat-groups already cover that.

It's better to set different tone in the midst of the chaos.

It doesn't mean that I don't read any of them, it just means that I choose what I wanna share, and critically appraise what I read.

Second is the things you can control.
For instances, how you spend your time, the activities you're doing in your quarantine, the books you read, the people you choose to contact and catch-up with.
Those are the things within our control.

This lately, I've been cooking regularly, and usually not only for me, but also my quarantine-buddy.
Cuz' I don't live at my own room anymore, I  stay at friend's.

That cooking involve going to the traditional mart and cleaning the groceries and cooking.
I've made tofu-soup, KFC-dipped rice, tempe kecap (ga tau apa bahasa Inggrisnya, hahahha πŸ˜‚), a lot of olahan sayur, nasi goreng, ayam bumbu (which makes me feel like I'm home).

AND A WHOLE LOT OF NOODLES. πŸ’•πŸœπŸπŸœ
I've realised I like eating noodles a lot better than rice.
Karna lebih gampang dikunyah dan ditelan. #SekianDanTerimaKasih ahahhahaha πŸ˜‡πŸ™

And I'm planning on making ayam sambel (I luuvvv), tempe-tahu sambel, ayam bumbu goreng, dan ubi ungu aku, yang belum aku tentuin mau direbus atau dipanggang aja. #MyKindOfConfusionThisLately. 

And my quarantine-buddy and I plan to have a dinner-date one day.
It's when we dress up, put some make-up on to have dinner at home.
It's really just to help both of us freshen up.
Belum tau juga bakal masak/makan apa...
Or should we make that hyper-hyped dalgona coffee?  
ahahahahha...
let's see lah.

Any way, 
Happy April 1st.  
It's not any special date or anything, it's just a reminder that we've gone through three months of 2020. 
And although the condition is uncertain, but always keep hope as a companion.













Cooking this makes me feel like I'm home karna Mamak biasanya buat ini.






The only picture of me taken this lately πŸ‘…



And ughhh...I finally made my own TikTok.
LOL.
It's one of many ways to kill time and get physical. πŸ™πŸ™†πŸ™Œ




 Dari Cewek untuk Cewek πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ’•






2 comments:

  1. andai ada alat doraemon, tu makanan bakalan pindah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh masuk list PO dulu Kak πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

      Delete