Thursday, April 23, 2020

S A N C T U A R Y 🏑🌟

Hallo semuanya.

Now that I'm self-quarantining at home (Medan), quarantining feels a lot lighter.
because : it's home.
Place where you are free to be all you, crazy you, sassy you.
The fact that I don't have any cash nor need to take any money from the ATM, is the real definition of  'financial security' ...aahahahah. πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ™ 

And having Mamak, Bapak, Cia around is a pure blessing.
Even my quarrels with Cia, here and there, just feel like the social interaction I need to be able to function optimally. ❤✌πŸ˜‚

My sleeping schedule problem is no longer bothering me. 
Since I have a pretty stable timetable here, because Mamak-Bapak are still working, so all of us 'have to' wake up in the morning for 'getting ready'.

I get to do my physical activities. for around one or one-and-a-half hour.
Then I do self-cleaning, have breakfast, read books (at the moment I'm reading Kahlil Gibran : Spirituality), nap, make TikTok (by myself or with Cia), or cook something with Cia.

I know all of them sound super 'lame', but I guess they give me a sense of stability and routine in the midst of all the uncertainties. πŸ’•πŸ™

Anyway,
I wish everyone a safe self-quarantine.And since it's already Ramadhan,
I apologize for any wrong doing or word I did or said. And I wish all my friends who are celebrating, Selamat Menunaikan Ibadah Puasa.Happy Ramadhan, y'all. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™   






No comments:

Post a Comment