Sunday, January 29, 2017

[ MOVIE REVIEW ] MOANA, LA LA LAND, 2 STATES

Hello everyone! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―
As you can see in the tittle, I'd like to do movie-reviews today..

1. M O A N A

Actually it's been 2 months I guessed since I watched Moana with Oliph.
The movie is a good way to teach every one, children, young adults, and even parents about dreams, beliefs, and that little voice inside your heart.

If any of you haven't watched it, I do recommend it.
Go watch it with friends, family, and even your loved ones. ❤ πŸ‘ͺ πŸ‘«

And the soundtrack, How Far I'll Go is such a catchy and easy-to-sing-to one.








2. LA LA LAND

This one I watched on a movie night with Nadrah.
It was such  a surprised that they played it in Padang, and I'm grateful for that.
I am not a drama musical fan. The only musical I watched is High School Musical when I was still in Junior and High School. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At first, I was still anticipating if I was gonna sleep in the middle.
But it turned out to be a G R E A T MOVIE.
It's not melodramatic like crying over love and heart-break and stuff.
It's you, the audience, who will feel the sadness, the disappointment, the happyness.
They end it in such a great way, that I was sent home with this :


" In life. Sometimes, while searching for our true selves and persuing our dreams, we meet the one that makes us fall in love, makes us chase our dream even harder. And in some stories, we might end up together. Just sometimes. "







3.  2  S T A T E S

Now this one is actually a 2014 movie.
First time I watched it was on last December in Oliph's room.
And I'm not sure whether I was crying because of the movie itself, or because I feel like it was speaking up my feelings and story.
But the first time, I was freaking crying like a kid since the scene Khris proposed the whole family.
Duck it!

And I watched it again when I was in Medan.
First time with my FKG girls, and the second time was with Mom and Cia.

This movie is elightening.
Because this kind of 'problem', ethnic, origin, and many else, doesn't just happen in India.
I watch it every single day, between some ethnics in Medan, especially, in Indonesia, generally.
How we make "invisible" prohibition to our kids not to fall play, or in love, or date, and especially marry people from other ethnics.
It also teaches me how marriage is not just about two people getting together, doing stuff together, having kids. It shows me that marriage is a big deal. It's the union of two big families, with different points of view, with expectations and hopes towards their member.

So yeah, you can ask your girl/boyfriend to watch it, and may be find some new points from it.
And even parents can watch it with their young adults family members, and help them build their point of views on relationship, marriage, and cultures.












So that's all.
If you have anything to say, or may be you have also watched the movies I mentioned above, feel free to leave comments.
I would really love to share opinions and favourites scenes. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment