Monday, February 6, 2017

Dear Future Me

Today, 6th february 2017, I felt so occupied on CIMSA.
I couldn't had any call time with my famiy last Thursday till Saturday.
Nor could I get a good sleep.

How preparing for Training New Trainer Region 2 took all my time from right after tutorial till 10 p.m.
Then on Sunday, I had Samangaik Comdev Corner's preparation from 11 a.m to 4 p.m.
Meanwhile, I had tutorial today at 8 a.m. and the clean laundry that hasn't been ironed still laying on my bed.
And now, I'm typing on my laptop just right after I reached home from Samangaik's performance practice while waiting for chat-meeting on Skype for Community Development Coordinators of CIMSA.

In case one day you feel like helpless and tired, remember these days.
Remeber this time of the year.
When you have to walk by yourself, go by yourself, manage your feelings, manage your time, control your reactions to others, and indeed, you managed to do it all, you've passed it.
And I'm sure you can and you will pass this one too, 
no matter what it is.










No comments:

Post a Comment