Wednesday, January 4, 2017

L e t Me N o w

Hallo every one!!
I'm so happy to be back, after my last post in 2016!


I don't know what got into me..but I'd really love to talk about couples now.
My favourite couples.


Of course Mama Laura and Papa Janter will always be my number 1.
They way I see my parents is that they complete each other and they are the best soil each of them can get for their mind and soul growth.

But from Holywood, these are my favourites :

1. Chrissy Teigen  &  John Legend
                                                                                                         
This one is how I (see) hope for myself.
Freaking silly and funny (esp. Chrissy) yet committed and still manage the 'conservative' way.








2. Miguel and Nazanin

And then comes this rock n' roll Mamma and Pappa. 💀💕
I like that they also start from the very beginning of each other's career.
I mean look at the old photo, how young and different they were compared to now.
It's like each of them has grown up but still find way to match the other piece.




from the very beginning




to N O W






                                                                                                          


Sometimes, our dreams are boundried by culture and expectation.
I don't blame that.
I do believe in prayers and fate.
And I also do believe in the power of effort and work for what we want.


So yeah, let it be.
                                                                                                                                                          
K U N.

No comments:

Post a Comment