Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A M E R R Y C H RI ST M A S

Hello Everyone!!
I'm so happy to be writing right now. ✋πŸ‘―
Last weekend was the best in 2016!
I was home and it was the christmas I had been longing for. πŸ’“πŸ‘Ά

Christmas Eve                                                                                                      


I take better pictures πŸ˜€πŸ’€



Mbak-mbak Jamu


D e  t  a  i   l   s






NOT REDY BE LIKE...πŸ’¨ πŸ˜‚



C H R I S T M A S  D A Y                                            



F A M I LY  P O T R A I T


My one and only pet is growing into "anak gadis" 😻😻😻


I didn't know that we had HANAMASA in Medan. Cause last time, they closed the business in Medan. But now they open a store in Centre Point. And it makes me so satisfyingly happy.




I'm-so-full-but-I-want-more be like..

G I R L C E P T I O N

Sometimes, in order to grow, we just gotta let go.
Holding on unsurely is not gonna help us get it through.

But having faith and working on self health and dreams will give different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment