Thursday, December 15, 2016

Schimilie Me

 D o D o  : “ Kak, kapan kakak ngepos lagi di blog?”
 Me    : #berusaha menyatukan kewarasan “Dodo BACA BLOG aku?!” #half                          screaming

 D o D o  :  “ Iya kak. Bagus Kak. Dodo selalu nunggu yang selanjutnya.”
 Me    :  “ Ahh..thank you Do.”


And that just made my whole day. J

I’ve been having chronic tonsillitis. Chronic means it has been more than 3 months (12 weeks). And right now, it's exacerbating. So yesterday, I went to my otolaryngologist, who is also one of my lecturer.

Doctor : “ Kamu mau dioperasi aja? “
Me     : “ Gak tau Pak.”
Doctor : “ Soalnya kamu udah 3 bulan kek gini. Dan udah bulak-balik. “
Me     : “ Kalau saya operasi, saya ga perlu absen kuliah kan Pak?”
Doctor : “ Kalau operasi kamu 2 hari dirawat.”
Me    : “ Hmmm..saya ga bisa absen Pak. Soalnya sekarang blok neuropsikiatri, diambil absen per   kelompok.”
Doctor : “ Lagipula, kalau mau operasi juga ga bisa sekarang, karna lagi serangan. Kamu udah belajar tatalaksananya?”
Me : #shakes my head
Doctor : “Blum belajar indra khusu?”
Me     : “Belum Pak.”
Doctor : “ Iya tunggu yang ini reda dulu. Baru periksa darah, apa ada leukositosis.”




So..as sain to me, I’m gonna be waiting for this to calm, then have my blood checked.
Actually I’m a bit worried, causeafter my medication finished which is next Monday, if possible I’mma see my doctor again, for proceeding letter for laboratoty check-up. Then comes Christmas, in which I’mma be home ( in Medan ) from 23rd  to 26th of December. In my (inner self) planning, I’mma ask the doctor if its possible for me to have tonsillectomy in the afternoon of 30th Dec. It’s Friday, so it doesn’t really bother my class. But then again, this is all my (inner self) planning. Let’s just hope for the best. 




R A N D O M :



You know, I found that, EVERYTHING HAPPENS for a reason so freaking real. That once we surremder to God, and just lay everything to Him, it will turn out amazing, not ordinary, but really out of our own expectation or planning. 🙏🙏😇😇



And never been I so concerned about my nation more than now. I really do hope and pray that God bless everyone with pure intention on making our country, our nation safe and prosperous. Making progress in each aspect, especially the nation’s politic, education, finance, and law.
That’s all that matters most.
A safe and prosperous nation for every one.
E V E R Y O N E.
















































P.S : all pictures were taken on Newbie CIMSA UNAND 2016's Apprentice Day








Goodnight everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Kakak abeth juga pembaca setia blog adik.
    ������

    ReplyDelete