Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bullet inside My Head

Dear diary..
it was a very nice day today, although I didn't meet Dea :(
for I was kept busy with my math homework (aku ngerjain pe-er di skolah :p ) and my duty as the vice secretary ;)

Mam Arina- guru bhasa inggris kelasku- ngasih aku hadiah for winning that speech contest :)
It was 4 writting books, one ruler and one set of Faber Castell :)
Thanks Mam :)

                                                                              ***
Putri : "aku liat blogmu lho semalam... :)"
aku : "ouh...makasih :) "
Putri : "aku baca yang lomba OREO itu..."
aku : "hahahah... :) "
Putri : "yang aku suka yang kamu cerita menangin pidato.karna...........ada fotoku di situ :p "
aku : " -___- "

#so I' m still waiting... You can text me if you know my number, write on my FB wall, tweet me, email me, or just tell me if you meet me :) 

weird pic..but still like it :)

I'm number 1 :)

Love it ;)

I love my first trophy ;)


thanks Mam :)

presents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment