Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I see what He showed me

hi bloggies..

I wish I could just tell how this prayer and fasting has been...but honestly it's been beyond what I thought of.

it's so weird that I feel like more open this lately, I feel like I am more confident and more free to be me.
It's not like I have been witheld by my parents or anyone in particular, it's just I am braver now to voice my self, to do what I want, to even post what I want.

Honestly, i really don't know what it is that makes me reach this point.
But if you knew how I was back in medical school, I was so scared to be all that I am, I was always concerned of crossing the social boundries in where I lived, I lived so safely and by the rules of others, that this new feelings start feeling like chains being broken open.

And ugh....we're in the mid term of the year...and I can say so many changes have taken place, more that  could ever imagined.


And Abba...
I know You gave me the visions....and I know if You showed me, You're gonna make it come through.
I don't need to know how, where, when, I'm just gonna keep my heart in Your Presence and do what you ask from me at the moment.
I know You are mighty.
I know You are faithful.
I know You are my good, good Father.

Hold me Father, to be strong and courageous in doing what You've called me to do.
All my ways and life are Yours.
Be it for You Glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment