Monday, June 28, 2021

here we go (again)

well...internship will be finished in jus two months.
and I thought choosing internship place was hard, but deciding what to do after intership is way harder.

The possibilities and options are just numerous and there really is no right or wrong choice, it's just which one you're willing to accept the risks and benefits 'more' wholeheartedly.

and that's just not an easy call to make.

Besides, I feel like I have this inclination to 'choose' things that most people won't agree with, or simply would think I'm making a bad bargain.

But just like every other 'frown-upon' decisions I've made, although I made it with a lot questions in my heart, still I did it.
and here we are now.


All this covid situation is really getting 'out-of-hand'.
I really do hope we all stay safe and healthy.

Can you believe it? we're actually living in a future history!
What a time to be alive!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment