Monday, December 28, 2020

something's changed ✨

 i don't know how I know this...

but something's changed.


Something..

It's not a measurable thing, but it defines a lot of other things.

It's just a different heart-posture.

If that's even the right way to describe it.

It's this feeling where I know and I can feel it deep down, that the struggles that I had for quite sometime is no longer holding me.

It's the fact that I know I won't let my tears fall for stuff I didn't do, or stuffs I don't have the ability to change.

It's the fact that I'm too sold to the promise God's put in my heart, that anything other than that, I won't invest my time in, moreover play around with.

It's this feeling that something is finished and a new thing is coming.

Weird...but it feels like that. ✨💫




No comments:

Post a Comment