Monday, October 7, 2019

Catching Up

Hi All!

I hope you're reading this while picturing me with my wide smile and my loud excited voice.

I had been really busy and exhausted these past two months.
Starting from psychiatry cycle then anasthesiology.
I was pretty much stressed while doing psychiatry, then phisically exhausted in anasthesiology.
But it turnt out to be one of the greatest time of my life and also one of my turning points. πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’“


I had this epiphany..


" That change really DOES NOT HAPPEN IN ONE NIGHT.But at some point, either it's in the dawn, in the morning, or in the middle of the night, when the threshold potential for your change is reached, there's goes the action potential of  your change. And no turning back, the only option is to get this potential to the whole body parts, your whole life."



Second is that EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS CONNECTED.Either you realise it, you acknowledge it or not, it is what it is.
Nothing is a coincidence, everything happens because there's Power making it all happen.


Ok I need to stop...cuz' I bet people be like "This girl is supersticious AF."
But whatever...That's just the way it is....


Meanwhile, I'm in Pediatric cycle now, and on the 3rd week.
praying for a smooth and blessed Pediatric cycle.








Add caption

















P.S. : I got no time to edit the pics...so yeah...it is how it is...

And...may Abba arrange the time, the place, the situation, and the people involved, for our meeting.
Waiting on Him to take me to another phase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment