Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Undo - Redo - Rewind - Forward

Hi everyone.
June feels just flying by.
By that, I also mean Internal Medicine just feels flying by.
Can't believe it's already 7th week now, only 1 one more week before OSCE and 2 more weeks before long-case.



One day in Glados' room.

Mai : " Glad, boleh aku bawa bonekanya buat di laundry?"
Me  : " Boleh lah Mai. Kan itu punya kam."
Oli  :  #hugging and dragging me "You said I can take what's mine."
Us all : "ahhahahahahahhahahah"
Me  :  " Good one Ol."

And that just made my whole day.
Even lebih dari "Bagus. Pintar." dari konsulen yang lagi visite pasiennya.








 
My comfort-regimen : 1. Hair Combing 2. Thick, fatty ear lobe 3.Hugs



Snacthed it from her







" We are proud of you - G.O."
a present to our dearest bestfriend
It's not as easy as it may look

 .

HOT.
Humble - Open - Transparent
And it took real courage and vulneribility to be one.




No comments:

Post a Comment