Saturday, June 1, 2019

Pamungkas On The Repeat

Well...hallo everyone.

I've been off...due to personal preference of sleeping to posting a blog.
πŸ’‹πŸ˜œ

This is my last day for my one-week duty in Bukit Tinggi.
I sincerely feel blessed and grateful to get Bukit and also Bu Yun as a preceptor.

Rani says "it's karma", I say it's exactly what I need and want.
A 'push' to really study and make effort.

Since I deactivate my instagram account, now in order to kill time, I usually just go browsing youtube, or reading Brightside, or checking if Diana's posting any new stuff (P.S. Diana, I'm still waiting πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜— )

So....my youtube's home page's been showing this Pamungkas singer.
I didn't know him....and for curiosity reason and really just 'nothing to do', I clicked on the video.

And to my surprise, I've been repeating some tracts ever since.


Any way, had this super bizarre dream about snake.
I mean I haven't had 'snaky' dream in like years.
(You know how I always know  say, I have that loophole in my brain and that my sub is always on to something)
Well this one is really odd....like the snake is actually really big. And somehow it was 'staying' in the ceiling this whole time. And in that dream, I 'somehow'  have already known that it's there.
And sorta 'called it out'.
And to my surprise, it came out.
Real big...and if I'm not that 'blind' on animal grouping, it was a python.
But oddly its eyes kinda remind me of human's eyes.

Any way...it was really odd..
May be my sub is just playing its trick again.
Well...we never know.










Well, thought Aladdin's sky wasn't real, till Bukit did some flexing. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  
          

100% candid, to my defense. 





 Really getting "Cahaya Ilahi" that inspires us to do pictures below...

MINAL AIDIN WAL FAIDZIN.










No comments:

Post a Comment