Sunday, June 23, 2019

Clapping Back


Kawan  : "Dys, kau tau babi tu makannya apa?!"
Me        : " Kau tau lele tu makannya apa?!"
Kawan  : " Taik."
Me        : " Ha ya udah!"


this is how my friend reacts when I told him I miss eating pork...like miss the aroma, the sweet taste, the crispy skin.... even talking abou it makes me drool.. ;)
                                                                                                      ***

Any way, I have been off for like 2,5 weeks.
Cia was here,in Padang, having her holiday trip.
So I was pretty much busy keeping her 'entertained', making sure of her food and clothes, and taking her out.
Hahahahahaha...

Now that she's not here, it feels a bit lost.
but, I just would like to cherish the memory, the converstions- silly ones, that we had.
And I'm happy that she is now having great time spending her holidy in Pekan Baru.


Self Reflection :
I realise I need to come back 'the routine' I built to get me through stuff.
Not because I'm still in that stuff...or in that situation.
it's just because the routine has helped me calm my self through the scarriest storms in my life.
And I feel like that routine help me connect to the things that are not visible to the eyes.
And that is self-devotional time.
















Happy cuz' she NAIK KELAS 😄😂😂



No comments:

Post a Comment