Thursday, July 30, 2020

As THE DAY comes closer


Me : " Mam, aku udah mau ulang tahun 'ni. Seneng! Udah mau resmi jadi dokter juga. Akhirnya mau nutup cerita 'Padang' juga."
Mama : "Iyalah, Nang. berbahagialah hidupmu. Jangan sedih-sedih lagi."



Mom, Cia, and I were having some tea-time, without the tea ahahhahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž
And, we were talking about what we're about to do from October-December.
Since, I'll be having 6-month holiday before internship.
Cia will be attending university via online classes, until January next year

So, 
Cia and I decided we're taking Korean Course together
I've always wanted to master a language where the writing and pronunciation is different. 
And I'll be taking sewing course, since I love having my stuff customized.
And Cia will be back on her badminton practice.


So, yeah..

May this year bring personal growth, self-improvement, and really self-discoveries for all of us.
 

Have a blessed day everyone.











No comments:

Post a Comment