Sunday, February 2, 2020

thank u, next πŸ’‹

January has passed.
And I just couldn't wait for it to pass.
Like, January 2020 just felt like a whole lot of everything.

I don't know about you.
But for me, it felt like that.
In personal life, study life, all the world's news.
Just a whole lot.

So as we are entering February 2020, I'd like to send a prayer to Abba.

"Abba, thank you for January.
Though I felt like I was beaten up by confusion and anxiety, I learnt what kind of person I really am.

Almost all of us are shocked and saddened by the lost of Kobe and Gigi Bryant, but that thought us the gift we have been receiving but haven't really appreciated enough, which is our family coming back home safe to us.

Although, the world is dying with weapons and missiles, and even new virus' outbreaks, I pray that You still put hope and calling in Your Children to bring peace, change, and hopes to others.

And...although I don't know what's coming in the future, please hold me and strengthen me in this journey.

I pray that You always bless all my friends....my beloved friends who kindly accept me.

And I thank You for giving me Bapak-Mamak-Cia, bestfriends, close friends, colleagues, even for every expired relationship, friendship, and even dark feeling that I had, I sincerely thank You and praise You, for I grew through each one of those.

Abba, please remind me of Your Grace and hold me in doing my calling. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’žπŸŒ„








No comments:

Post a Comment