Sunday, February 23, 2020

kon· vér· sa· syon 💕

me : "Jadi aku mutusin untuk ga pergi ke situ lagi."
Oli : "Why so sudden?"
me : "It's not so sudden, actually. Aku udah mikirin ini dari acara natalan kita kemarin. It's not like I suddenly condemn it, it's just...."
Oli : "What good can come out of place like that."
me : #Amazed cuz' she just read my mind 💖


***

As I take more care on myself, and by that, also taking 'real conscious' care on what I do, what I choose, and what I let people do to me, my reaction on some stuff also changes, that includes my view on things, how I conduct myself.

And I think most of it is due to :
1. I have a mother who fully supports, loves, and accepts me.
She lets me explore my choices, and helps me navigate through them, even if my choice is actually not "fully approved" by her.
That way, I learn to make better choices for me.

2. Really just what I let get inside of my head, this includes music I listen to, youtube I watch, or even conversation I have with others.
Bacause really our doing is just a reflection of what we believe in, what we beieve in is the reflection of what we hear, watch, and put inside ourselves.


so yeah..
have better, more stimulating, and nurturing conversation.








No comments:

Post a Comment