Tuesday, March 26, 2019

What's SUB??

Hi everyone!

Today I'd really like to talk about consciousness...and its sub.

I love them both..I mean gua harus bener-bener sadar dan alert kan tiap kali mau ganti perban pasien, mau cabut jahitan, atau mau jadi asisten 1 di OK. Bu. But, there's a loophole somewhere in my brain (I can sense it 😁 ), so sometimes the "sub" is showing up. 

Biasanya sub bakalan muncul when I'm too tired, or full with thoughts, or both...I am too tired of thinking and then I fell a sleep in the middle of asking questions to myself.
Sub, in my case, beberapa kali muncul sebagai pesan yang "aku kira aku udah balas", atau "apaan sih balasan gua ga jelas banget", atau that type of "I wish I did't send" message.

Zaman dulu banget di SMA :

Mr. M : "Kalau menurut prediksi saya... soalnya bakal kayak gini..."
Me : "Apa? Istri Bapak?" #Dengan posisi duduk bangku kedua dari depan, dan suara Batak gua yang bisa kedengeran sekelas.
Louis : #temen sebangku "Prediksi Gladys.Prediksi."
Mr. M : " Wah...berarti yang ada di kepalanya istri Bapak aja ya..."
Sekelas : " HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA...."


Sub is like the wild, honest, and raw version of my reaction.
I like her.
And I know she's good.
Trying to tell me what's really going on inside, cuz' most of the time, I choose not to show what's really deep down, until it start to crack, and the inside can't no longer hold it, it turns into mental break-down.


Mai : " Kenapa emangnya Glad kalau semua orang tau apa yang kamu rasa?"
Glad : " Gak Mai...Aku gak mau orang lain tau sisi lemahku. Aku cuman mau mereka tau Gladys yang mereka lihat. Aku cuman bakal nunjukkin yang aku rasain, semuanya ke orang terdekat, yang aku percaya."

Sub juga muncul in hunches, gut feelings, voice in my head, and dreams.
I used to think this was all a you're-kidding-me kinda thing.
But no babe, it's true...and to sharpen them, you gotta train your consciousness to start believing in the unseen.






Kalau kata Dea : "PIPI KAU KENAPA DYS???!"
Honestly, No idea my friend..... -__-




And this hits the deepest and hardest.
Happy wedding to this couple, A true love.
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•




Note : In most of the times and generally speaking, sub bisa juga keluar if your under the influence, like whatever the kind of influence you're taking, either it's drugs, alcohol, or love.
But,  from what I learn, you can always anticipate.
If you know your sub is just way too strong than your ratio, then stay away from the circumtances enabling it taking control. Or train your consciousness to be stronger than the sub.


No comments:

Post a Comment