Wednesday, March 9, 2016

When you decided to be happy

This is one of the best videos I've watched and my second favourite speech after Steve Job's 'connecting the dots' .

SIA  : "He said I hope you're happy and successful in everything you do."
Man :  " Are you? "
SIA  :  #paused a moment " Yeah"
Man :   " Can you believe it? "
SIA :    " I uh...I do spend a lot of time like pinching myself. I have to say it's been pretty amazing oh..I'm crying. It's been really amazing, the last couple of years have been, since I've made the decision to just take care of my own sanity and serenity and stuff. My life's just improved so much. And I'm honestly surprised that things are working out. "
 


2 comments:

  1. love Sia too.. and live your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Riski..thank you sweetie.
      I asore her braveness and quirkyness :)

      Delete