Tuesday, March 8, 2016

In Her Polkadot Shoes

Hi everyone!
Happy International Woman's Day! :)




I've just finished marathoning 3 episodes of Carrie Diaries Season 2.. 
So last-year, i know. :p
But, the exitement of watching fashion spread in life-drama motions is always a temptation.

Comparing Carrie Diaries to Mr.Robot, House M.D. , or Vampire Diaries would be an unfair deed. I love each of them, in every possible different way they make me feel.
In Carrie, I'd be expecting a teenage-life drama, and also life of a suburban girl who dreams to be a great writer, and is working her way in a fashion magezine.

With Mr.Robot, I'd be expecting conflicts, mind-conflicts.
But in its own way, it excites me just like Carrie does.

I can say, if you were expecting real and unexpected TV drama, it wouldn't be Carrie Diaries.
I'd refer you to Game of Thrones and Mr.Robot.
But, if you were a girl, or a woman, who's on your way working on your dreams, Carrie Diaries would be a recommendation.
At the end of the day, little touch of fashion spread can never hurt a woman. :)

Happy Day People.
xoxo
Gladys.









No comments:

Post a Comment