Monday, August 26, 2013

TITANIUM

Hello bloggie! ;)
How's everyone doing? 
Great, I hope.

You know sometimes, I think I ( I don't know how about others or you) forget how to handle my feelings when I think I'm in the cheerful situations.
Usually, we tend to handle feelings when we're at the bottom of the circle. 
But that's not right. In any circumstance we gotta find a reason to act reasonably.
                                                                                             
                                                                                           ***

In one silly phone-call with Dea 

aku : aku ambil alkitabnya dulu ya.. 
Dea : ya ampun GLADYS,mau curhat aja pake alkitab!hahaah
aku : haha..kan aku ga hapal ayatnya.  XD
                                                                                                  ***

You know, I always love 'deep-meaning' songs, and TITANIUM is one of them.
This will certainly go to 'NEVER BE OUT OF DATE' play-list :)


And yeah, I haven't told you my new favourite male singer, MIGUEL.
Personal preferences : Adorn ( I hope someone will sing this to me ;p ), Do You.. , How Many Drinks, Quicky , and #beautiful feat. Mariah Carey .
Go search and watch his Vevos! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment