Saturday, August 17, 2013

Filtering my baby

Hi everyone!
How're you doing? 
Hope you all are having great time now. :)

So,I haven't blogged for I don't know how long. :-P
And now,if you notice the number of my posts doesn't add up.Instead, it decreases.
I just think,I'm almost 18 and it's time to start filtering stuff.
Stuff that I let others know, stuff that I keep just for me and the closest ones.

And I've come to the nod that this blog is my baby.
I want it to be great,not just good.
So, things that I don't think are good enough to be posted on my baby, I take them down.

Quick news, this year I'm going to university! XD
I'm studying Dentistry at University of Sumatera Utara. 
I'm taking english course again. FINALLY! :) 

And 21 days to my 18th birthday.
You know I always loveee birthday!
Cakes, CHOCOLATE CAKES, presents, eat-outs! :)

Here are some pictures we took on the 2nd Hari Raya Idul Fitri.




Cia's village girl style :-D









No comments:

Post a Comment