Wednesday, October 3, 2012

La La La

MY BLOOOGGG!!!!!!
I misss you!!!
I mIIIISSSS YOUU!!!!!
I MISSSSS YOU!!! :***

These past couples of weeks have been CHERAAAAZZYYYY!!!
So manyy up-coming events.
This Friday and Saturday night, we'll perform our Gue Gak Mau School.
I'm having Biology monthly exam this Saturday. GO Try Out tommorow...and frankly, I haven't prepared  like ANYTHING!!!! :O
We (all the M2 students) are working on ourn own class' name and logo..and IT'S NOT ALWAYS SMOOTH :p
And i am part of the Farewell Party committee :p

Sekedar info...aku (kena penyakit) kegatelan... #gaPENTINGbanget :p

#lagi makan bareng B5
aku : "woi...keknya aku kena gatal-gatal lah..liat nih.." #nunjukkin lenganku yang banyak pulau-pulau merahnya
amoy : #gaya dukun beranak "ehm...BIDURAN ini..."
nova : "iyah..biduran itu..jangan kena angin lah..."

One thing I learnt on last September, 
"CRUSHING on someone is a wonderful feeling. It fills your heart with the spirit, you didn't realise you've got.It turns you into an optimistic one.It's nice.."

And truth be told, I loved it but right now, I'm too occupied with other things. And I know, the possibility of beeing broken-hearted (again) IS NOT WORTH at THIS MOMEMT.. ;)

My Figure for English Assignment ;)






Mom's birthday...it was actually her 42 B'Day, but I accidentally asked candles for 43 :p






No comments:

Post a Comment