Monday, September 10, 2012

The BIG BANG


I'm back, and i'm 17 NOW :)

my 17th birhtday was memorable.

#bangun pagi di kamar
glados : "HAPPY BIRHTDAY GLADYS OLIVIAA!!"

yeph..how pathetic :p

any way.. I was (a bit) sad for none of my B5 friends nor Dea came to the wedding party to celebrate my birthday :(

but it's over any way. There's nothing I can do to change it :p
but good points :
-I celebrated my birthday at 11 P.M at home with my relatives, for they stayed at my house that night
-for someone who just woke up and made her wish, aku rasa aku lumayan "sadar" waktu buat wish
  " God, please help me to get in Universiy of Indonesia"
-I got presents from k'Abeth,B'Alex and his wife (cieeee). They are from GAUDI and I love it :p

So..I'm superr busy this week, gotta :
-finish writing students' montly raports identity :p
-Try Out GO on Thurtsday and TO Medica on saturday
-practising for Gue Gak Mau School play on Friday night and Sunday afternoon
-sleep
- NO playing
- NO watching
-practising keyboard
- finding new ideas for LOTTSSS of THINGS :P










Selling tickets 25K rupiahs @ ticket

monthly raportS :o

kak Nancy and Bang Alex ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment