Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Better Than I Know Myself :)

Hi all..

I'm still having my Chinese New Year 3-day-holiday.
And since that, i'd like to greet all my friends-especially from school :

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)
***
Last week, aku ga sengaja liat post Adam Lambert Fans Club tentang single baru Adam.
And yeah, for you who don't know, I LOOOOOVEEE Adam Lambert SOOOOOO much.
No matter what people say about him and his sex orientation.
I always think, whatever Adam does with his 'partner" off the stage IS 100% HIS PRIVACY.
If a bunch of people cant stop commenting about it, it SHOWS how they can't take the truth and face the fact :p 

And yeah, just as reminder,
it hurts alooott when some people say bad things about my favourite singer or things I like.
So, THINK before you SPEAK :)

 


 I like how Adam looks recently better :)

I really feel into Adam's eyes ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment