dear diary,
well...well at the moment we're waiting for a thorough asessment result of my well-being.
am I nervous? yes
but do I need to? no
I guess kalau pun hasilnya belum keluar sampai Selasa depan (11 Agustus), I'll definitely find something things to do.
Dan belum tentu juga hasilnya belum akan keluar, there are still possibilities that we'll receive the result in coming days and I can start my clinical rotation on Wednesday.
But in whatever it is, hoping everything will come out good.
Hoping we all, our school, our system, myself, are learning and improving from this experience.
Considering what's currently happening in residency and medical environment in Indonesia.
I guess trusting God also means believing He got my back for even the most unsure conditions. or more precisely for a very complicated, most intertwined ones.
Anyway, for now I'm just gonna use my time to enjoy my own company, and taking more rest while doing what I can do to help my future self....ehehehhe
No comments:
Post a Comment