Sunday, January 10, 2021

struggles

baru 10 hari 2021....
rasanya aku udah 'not looking forward' to the rest of the year.

bukan karna aku positif covid dan aku ga terima keadaanku.

it's just, after more than a week of being isolated, routines got more and more plain, life feels like another day spent exactly the same.

now, the hard part is hubungan pribadi aku sama Bapa.
this one is realy hard karna aku sampai di titik ngerasa ga tau apa yang mau aku harapkan.
Like...losing hope is one thing...not hoping is another thing.

I am not hoping for anything.
Like anything.


And it's scary and wrong since hope should be one of the core pillars, other than faith and love.


cuman...aku kayak mau bilang...

"God this hoping thing is really hard at the moment. 
It is.
It's hard to keep hope when I already feel so stagnant with my life.
It's hard to keep hope when I don't feel like talking to anyone about this, my struggles.
It's hard to keep hope after all that life had brought me.

It's easier to just, you know, numb it all.
Ga berharap."




No comments:

Post a Comment