Friday, October 9, 2020

Articulate It

Hallo everyone.πŸ‘‹πŸ’–
It's been 20 days since I said I needed some time off to actually figure out what's happening in my life.
Well.. I still can't figure it out, and I might have made some reckless decisions while taking my time, but at least I have better articulation of what I'm feeling now.

There's something I felt strongly in my heart and prayed for it earlier last month.
I was pretty much confused and didn't know what to pray for, but there was this small voice telling me to "ask this, pray for this."
And as the year is approaching its end, I can see some events as the prayer being answered in ways I never thought coming. 
Tapi tetep aja, ga ada yang tahu akhirnya dan jalan ke depannya bakal gimana.

My girls and I talked about this, that sometimes we pray for something, we thought we want that something, but we're not actually ready to accept it or accept the answer from God.  πŸ™

***

About this internship thing, I actually have mix feelings about it,
excited and nervous at the same time.

I guess if I'm gonna take more time off, it will be on this internship matter, because altough it's only 6-9 months, I really don't wanna jump to it haphazardly without praying and considering it thoroughly.

And my family leave all the decision to me.

Well, adulthood feels a lot like that group project with only one member actually doing it and the credits are still for the group.. πŸ˜‚ ahahahahahaa.. #JustKidding


On a more serious note, adulthood is really about making the decision for yourself and by youself, and of course taking the consequences of it by yourself.


Sounds kinda lonely, tapi mau sampai kapan ngarapin ngelakuin segala-galanya sama kelompok?
Well...may be it's just me. 
Ionno. πŸ˜›







No comments:

Post a Comment