Monday, August 31, 2020

Pernah ga sih..

kamu ngerasa bahagia banget sampek kamu nangis sendiri karna nyadarin kalau kamu bahagia?

Or it's just me and my melancholic side. 😂

But, after coming home from a friend's wedding party, as I laid myself on my bed, I was just recapping the day in my mind, and I realized how happy I was. So happy with my situation, all of it, dalam hal apa pun, baik yang aku punya atau yang aku enggak punya. I was peacefully happy, or may be the right word to describe the feeling would be I was content.

Then, memories of me lying on my bed crying, feeling hopeless, feeling like I didn't wanna go to the hospital, feeling so small came flashing back.

Cuz' I still can remember that time vividly.

But, weirdly the more vivid the flashbacks in my mind, the more amazed I feel.

I feel amazed by how God turned my condition. I felt so unworthy at that time,  yet He keeps pouring His love to me, mending my heart, and restoring my life.

Bener sih kata orang, bakal beda banget kalau kamu ngalamin sendiri dibanding kamu cuman dengar cerita orang, testimony orang.

Bener kata-kata : "Taste and see that The Lord is good."

He really is.

And I always hope and pray that you also feel and acknowledge His love in your life. 







No comments:

Post a Comment