Saturday, May 23, 2020

Wildest Dreams

Hi everything! πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜Ž

I hope y'all are doing great.

We're at the end of Ramadhan, and I guess the end of 'quarantine' karna kayaknya pemerintah juga udah mulai menerapkan 'hukum alam' dalam menatalaksana Corona di Indonesia, jadi ya 'may the odds be in your favor' a.k.a stay safe, jaga diri dan keluarga masing-maisng, sendiri.

Udah segini lama dikarantina, I guess I know now how to use my day 'well'.
Which is to invest in things that make my soul happy, make me feel a sense of acomplishment as I close the day.

I'm so excited for Idul Fitri, cuz' my family always celebrate it with cooking Ketupat, Opor Ayam, and of course Rendang.
Walaupun kami ga ngerayain secara agama, there's always a sense of festive in our house at Idul Fitri.

In a not-so-long term, I'm excited about getting a dr. degree, not for the 'prestige' or anything, but for the fact that we did it, we finish the race God trusts us with. πŸ™πŸ˜ƒ

I'm also excited about coloring my hair the way I want it. (wait for it...ahahahah) ✌πŸ‘€

I'm hoping for spending my 'days-off' exploring Bali and Java, visiting Mai, revisiting Jogja,  finally going to Bandung and Bogor, and of course some time in Jakarta with 'the girl friends' for some 'girl thingy'.  πŸ’•πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜


And yeah..I'm axcited about finishing 'Padang' chapter.
And start off a new chapter...with a whole new attitude, deeper roots, better and clearer set of priorites.
πŸ™

To be able to live in the moment, eventhough it is not good, 
to actually acknowledge the situation, yet still have the hope for brighter and promising future.
That's what faith does, the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; the assurance about things we can not see. πŸ™



Getting ready for BALI-MOON Part II. πŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ˜Ž






the kind of stuff you do when you have a lot of free time  you're single. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž✌




No comments:

Post a Comment