Friday, February 1, 2019

thank you, (and only until the right one comes i'll go) next

To whom I spent 4 years with :


Makasih udah ngajarin aku tentang singa betina.
Sekarang aku udah jadi singa betina, untuk diriku sendiri, dan bukan untuk “singa jantanku”.
Dan aku dikelilingi singa betina-singa betina lainnya.
They water me with support and love, things I lost from you.

Makasih udah mau nemenin aku ngelewatin masa “ga punya siapa-siapa dan apa-apa” di Padang.
Makasih buat keliling kota Padang dengan jalan kaki….I always love walking.
Makasih untuk semua panggilan yang pernah ada dan mungkin masih ada, 'my lady', 'Edys', and 'Nong'.

Makasih udah jadi orang pertama I shared my dark stories with, it was a 16 year-old burden carried by one girl. And this was when my trust grew for you.

Thanks for listening (or half-listening) to my blabbing.
And thanks for learning to also do your blabbing to me, when you’re not exactly a speaker…even of your own thoughts and feelings.

Thank you for not telling me the truth and letting it crush me into pieces.
It thought the meaning of disappointment and despair.

Thank you for having second thoughts on what to choose.
It helped me realise what I want and deserve.

Thank you for not being honest and pure at the end of it.
It tought me to trust my gut feeling and read the signs more.

No comments:

Post a Comment