Saturday, November 11, 2017

[MOVIE REVIEW] NEWNESS (2017) - How love works in the Z-Generation era

HELLO BLOGGIES!!
πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž
I know this time I've been off for like forever. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
and uhh... good news is that I've finished my Seminar Proposal.
I'm so grateful for that and couldn't thank God enough for all the help He sents to help me go through it in just 2 months. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™
And right now, I'm in the middle of doing my revision before getting the "licence" to do my reseach.
Also, next week, I'm going to have the 4.2 block examination...
hahahaha.. Like I can't believe there only 1 block left before entering clinical study or coass or clerckship.
#WishMeLuckOnThis πŸ™ŒπŸ™†πŸ™‹

So, this afternoon, I was group-studying with my girls and I managed to download some new movies...for I haven't watched anything new since all this skripsi thing.
There were Despicable Me 3, Annabelle: The Creation (although I don't think I have the gutbto watch it alone 😧😧), and also Newness.

So..
at the beginning the movie starts with today's setting, people with dating app which actually ends up being hooking-up app. 😝😝
I know it started like super predicatable....but somehow along the movie, I can find myself in there, and to be honest, it wasn't just me.
I remember hearing the stories from my friends.

I guess it's the era or it's just the nature of human to always long for something new, something exited, something adventrous.
But, at the end of the day, we gotta give our own meaning to that, because life doesn't work that way, and LOVE doesn't work that way.

SO... I'd like to give 8/10 for the movie to discuss such real problem in this digital era, where everyone is on the search of something that's 100% like what they want.

And I recommend this movie to all the 20+ youngters and adults who needs something cheesy yet true material to watch.

some of the qoutes I get from Newness :


Paul : "Love is two people who don't give up on each other."
Martin : "You're saying its a choice."
Paul : "I feel like if you think too hard about it, You're just gonna complicate it and fu*k up.You gotta stop thinking ".



Martin : "I dont know, whatever will be will be."
 
Paul     :  "No man. No, see, for love to work and for happiness to work, and for you if you wanna have a family some day, you have to actually pursue it. You know, don't leave it up to fate."  




P.S. : along the movie I was like “ehmmm..this boy..he looks familiar. It's Nicholas Hoult, isn't it?
And yuph!! I got it right!!ahahahah…never forget a cute face..and those blue eyes. πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ’•



Oh..that too-wide smile πŸ˜”πŸ˜”









HAPPY WEEKEND peeps!!
See you as soon as possible.

with love,

Gladys Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment