Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Misconception People Carry Around

So, it’s almost 3 years ( to be precise, it’s 2 years and 8 months) I’ve been staying in Padang.
And these kind of questions always occur along the way, whether it’s with my neighbor, church people, or friends.
“ Do you wear hijab there?”
“ Do you have any church there?”
Those kind of questions.
So, for almost 3 years I’ve been in Padang, I’ve always been going to church.
And yeah, I did wear hijab once, in a event my Standing Committee in CIMSA held, World Diabetes Day. And it wasn’t because any one asked me to, it was because I wanna try.
Truth is, so many people with small experiences are the ones with the biggest mouth.

I make friends here. And honestly, the closets friends I have are the open minded ones.
I don’t see why religions should be big deal when your making friends, or going to study out of town, or even overseas.
Because the truth is, it’s about what you believe inside.
in your dreams, in your faith, in you.





This is how I usually dress for coollege. 
Skirt and shirt.

Either it's long sleeve or short shirt.
Either it's ankle-length or knee-length.






P.S : So Imma be doing this Misconception things…in some parts.
First one is this. The laters will be on Medan, positives and negatives from Medan and Padang.

So yeah.. till the next post.
XOXO

G la dy s

No comments:

Post a Comment