Thursday, March 2, 2017

20-ish S P I N

Mom : “ Sekarang aku ngerti sama apa yang kau bilang Dys. Kalau sesuatu bisa kita impikan, alam semesta akan mengarahkan segala jalannya agar itu terjadi. “


How happy and flattered I was knowing that my theory is basically acknowledged by my Mom, my role model..hahhahhaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž
It feels great to not only be the one who get, but also give to others, especially our loved-ones.
πŸ’“πŸ’•

#StupidToTheCORE

Me : “ I can’t see it, Ncip.”
Ncip : “ Coba liat yang bener.”
Me : “ Am I too deep inside?”
Ncip : “ NO!!YOU’RE STILL FAR!!”
Me :
#ngeliat otoskop aku masih di ujung liang telingan Ncip 
       “HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Pantesan!!! Masuk aja belum,…hahahah



***


People usually laugh when they see my desktop. Because I put an iPhone as my background. Not just another iPhone. That is the iPhone I want for my clerk-ship. The iPhone that I want to make sure I deserve having by doing my last pre-clinic year more enthusiatically, wholeheartedly, and purposedly.

So, people can laugh as they wish.
Me? I’m thankful for that. The more people picturing me and the iPhone, the greater the massage I sent to the universe, that I want a rose-gold iPhone so bad. πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ͺπŸ’‹






***

At the moment, I’m looking forward to my CIMSA period to be over.#MauCepetLengser
And it will be officially over on April 8-9. Also, I’m on the 5th week now, so there’s around 11 days before block 3.4 exam. And as the numbers of my block go up, the more specific my study gets and the more effort I gotta give.


So yeah, have a nice weekend every one.
Have a great 20-ish spin of life, for everyone who’s  with me.
And hold tight on what you dream. 

If you can dream it, If you can imagine living in it, than it’s POSSIBLE.






No comments:

Post a Comment