Monday, November 21, 2016

Upper Motor Neiked

Ola!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’ž

So as I promised, I’m gonna be more regularly posting. 
  •  
  •  
I just think, it’s nice to make a good habit and grow into a great one in it.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

So, Mama Laura ( my beloved Mamak πŸ‘© ) has been PRODUCTIVELY flying Sumatra-Java back-and-forth for work. 
And last time, she went to Jogja, so I kinda begged to be sent b a k p i a , greentea and cheese flavoured, le favourite. 😁
And I just got the package this afternoon...


Me : “ Liph, makan yuk!”



Oliph : “ Gua dah makan Led..”



Me : “ Yahhh….”


Olipph : “ Coba liat itu apa disamping lemari..”

Me : “ARRGGHHHHHH… IT’S HERE!!!”



In case I'll be receiving more packages from a n y o n e #ngarep




alibi for school-day



The batik pant is so beautiful, but unfortunately I accidentally ripped the midline ;'(





















I mean, they really set a side much money for the meeting hmmm..








The way-out...




I think these two will make my next Neuropsychiatry block more c o l o r f  u l




Go listen πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹,
glados 

No comments:

Post a Comment