Monday, April 18, 2016

SELF-REFLECTION


" Coba jelaskan gimana self-reflection kamu terhadap diri kamu sendiri! "

Hi, everyone!
I've been off for too long that I couldn't remember when was the last time I posted anything.
It was the regeneration time in every student organisation in Unand, and I was candidating.
So, here I am after all the candidating.
Back at my favorite thing to do, writing.

That line came from my senior in CIMSA when I was having "ask-more" time about my vision, mision, and point of actions.

This whole time being in CIMSA, in my local and in national, has for sure brought so many new experiences to me.
I've never been more thrilled to plan things structuredly than when I was making my POAs for candidature.
I've never felt the need to make priority-table than when I'm doing my national duty and at the same time trying to finish my LOs or in my exam week.
I've never felt more empowered than when I'm with CIMSA.

BTW, kindly read these articles I wrote for CIMSA UNAND's project megazine, Newsletter.
I wrote  SPRING, UPGRADING, and MASS-RECRUITING DISEASE. :)
https://issuu.com/cimsaunand/docs/newsletter_2nd_edition










No comments:

Post a Comment