Thursday, February 18, 2016

Water Under The Bridge

" If you're gonna let me down, Let me down gently
                  Don't pretend that you don't want me
           Our love ain't water under the bridge."                                            Adele -  Water under The Bridge

Hi peeps!
How's life? Wonderful, I hope. :)

It's too long since I wrote my fave things.
So today's post will be about my recent "dope" things :

1. Adele's 25 Album
I downloaded the whole album when I was in Jakarta last week. And I just listened to it today. Turnt out I'm so into Water Under The Bridge. I love the intro, it sounds so "inviting" ;)




2. Chemical Peeling
So my acne out-break has been on its "challenging" phase. XD
And I've been on some pills given by the dermatologist, who is also my lecturer, for almost a month. And last Monday, my visit was to have a chemical peeling.
It IS always an excrutiating pain when the peeling is put on your face.
And I gotta be honest, if I could scream, I would. But since it's a clinic, and there are other patients, I don't want them thinking the doctor is skinning me or something. :p

So yeah, after the undeniable pain, the chemical peeling works beautifully gross. :)
It makes your skin to literally peel off, so the dead skin can be regenerated.
You will look a lot like a snake on its scale-changing phase.

Close enough XD


3. Empowered me
I've had problems with self-worth, self-esteem for long time due to underlying predisposising events.
It's funny that my out-break problem was just a precipitating agent.
( I learnt this term on dr. Arina's psychosomatic class ) ;)

Funny how my most-worried thoughts, actually came true.
I went to CIMSA's National Leadership Summit in Jogja and CIMSA's Training New Trainer Regional in Riau with my still-inflamed-all-over skin.

It's surprising how I was as calm as sleeping baby in a normally-traumatizing experience, yet I was crazy on thought about taking this semester off because I couldn't handle "people looking, asking, and symphatizing about my condition".
Silly, right?

From what happened this whole one month, I get to learn, a lot.

I was mentally sick. And I am very blessed to have myself, my Mamak, Cia, Bapak, Jo around.

I am who I am now. And I accept my past, my present, and am thrieving for my future now.

And I finally got what Mamak always tells me.
You can't just take the "goodness" from God.
What if He gives you "hardship"? Then, He's no kind anymore?
If this is a sweet thing, take it. If this is bitterness, you still have to take it.

I see now, I can't have all things the way I want, the way I think good for me.
Because I'm a f*cking human. What do I know about life?
All I can do is make sure I AM JOYFUL IN MY EVERY CONDITION. And IT'S ON ME, not any other person's obligation.

And I'm so into empowering myself.
After my CIMSA's NLS and TNT, I know I want more, more empowerment.
To actually make SDGs into real action.
To live my dream.

NLS in Jogja


NLS Farewell Party 

Inflamed in Taman Buah, Jogja








C A M O U F L A G E



I'm officially a novice CIMSA trainer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment