Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It Gets Better

To all of you who read or accidentally stumble upon this post.

I was actually "out-of-date" about this news, until I watched Glee Season 3 on DVD.
The story about Jamey Rodemeyer, a 14-year-old boy who committed suicide because of bullyings he got and the fact that no one actually took an action even after posting his It Gets Better video.

I'm not gay nor bi-sexual
I'm writing this as my own calling after reading news about teens committing suicide because of bullyings.

No one deserves to be bullied for what they are, and neither do gays.        All of us deserve the rights to live peacefully and feel secured.                   I know that there's no religion approves of gays (LGBT). But,I also know that, THERE ARE SOME THINGS that WE-HUMEN, can not solve nor understand. Because it's not ours to solve.Then stop trying!                                             If you think forcing your 'idealism' will fix it, you're wrong! Just stop!             Let everyone live their lives in their own ways.                                       How many MORE teens will have to commit suicide until we take a stand?

Stop blaming the 'society'!                                                                        WE ARE THE SOCIETY!                                                                                         Make the change now, starting from 'the man in the mirror', starting from myself, starting from ourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment