Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Check Your AGENDA please.. :)

Olllah all :)
it's still the Ramadhan holiday, and I'm literally rotten at home :p
I'm thinking about watching THE EXPANDABLES II, although action is'nt really my thing but anything's better than just STAYING at HOME :P

so..
please take out your agenda and mark SEPTEMBER 8 2012 ;) 
why?


because, it's my 17th BIRTHDAY and it's also my beloved cousin, Bang Alex and his fiancee's WEDDING DAY :D







what a big day, right?! :)

so, you can start looking out for the perfect present(s) for me... #ngarep -_-"

but, just in case you wanna give me something and have no clue what to get... 
"I'm at this moment in love with NEON colors, although PASTEL always makes everything sweeter ;) "

An edgy,neon-colored watch would be puurrrrfect ;)
ehm..anything flower-motived or patterned is a great doer :p 







"But, more than all the many-manyy things I love, the most important thing is that my familymy friends, and you (ones who read my blog STICK AROUND with me okay.Not just on my UPs but also my DOWNs  ;) "

#random pictures ;)


Sophie Sumner - America's Next Top Model Cycle 18 winner :*


playing with my sisters ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment