Friday, April 20, 2012

Save Milk

My holiday is OFFICIALLY O-V-E-R :(

but, I'm happy that today, Dea main ke rumah..
ga da yang nandingin saat-saat GOSSIP bareng Dea ;)

some  more special things about today are that:
- aku mutusin buat MINUM SUSU (lagi) :p
yep..hampir 2 taun aku pause kebiasaan kecilku..but here I'm back MILK ;)


-I finally watched Nidji-Save Me music video
I'm so into this song!!! :) great video!!

-setelah ntah berapa lama aku ga makan SUSU KERBO, hari ni akhirnya aku nemu!!! :)





-I just downloaded Paramore-RENEGADE #cool ;)

- I like you bald-head.. :)
  And I just realised how you look a lot like a teddy bear with beard ;p

Dear God,
I have some wishes God.
I wish You will show me the best major to take at university..
I wish I'll be a good one, nomatter what I do for my living.

And God, thank you for today.
Thank you for answering my prayer, it was even far away from what I asked.

May I always be under your arms God..

No comments:

Post a Comment