Sunday, February 19, 2012

The River's Flow

I just realised how blogging can change one's life.
I have fallen for Evita Nuh's blog.
That girl is a goddess :)

I honestly have no idea why I loveee reading blogs a loooottttt...
(mungkin ini sama kayak keterikatan "batang" dan aku ;) )
As long as my so-not-genius brain can understand the language that the blogger uses, I surely will keep reding it :)

Well, I honestly first blog because I wanted to know how it feels to do what Diana (my forever-loved blogger) does.
I did dream that someday I could be like her.
But as time goes, I really just blog for fun.

And this lately, I realised that no matter what I write, it's my blog.
I should be honest when I write my posts.
Not that I've been pretending my feelings when I write my previous posts, it's just, I finally got to the point where I understand that my blog is my DIARY.
I write my every thought and emotion in my diary, and I wanna do the same with this blog.. 
 
I will redesign this diary.
Make it the way I want it to be :)


Evita Nuh

I LOVE... gladysglados.com

No comments:

Post a Comment